The Cardigans - My Favourite Game



I don't know what you're looking for
You haven't found it baby, thats for sure
You rip me off, you spread me all around
In the dust of a deartide????
And this is no case of lust you see
It's not a matter of you versus me
It's fine the way you want to be on your own
But in the end its always me alone

I'm losing my favourite game
You're losing your mind again
I'm losing my baby, losing my favourite game

I only know what I've been working for
I know you so I could love you more
I really thought that I could take you there
But... nice termin??? - is not getting us anywhere
I had a vision I could turn you right
A stupid mission and a legal fight
I should have seen it when my hope was new
My heart is black and my body is blue

And I'm losing my favourite game
You're losing your mind again
I'm losing my favourite game
You're losing your mind again

I'm losing my baby, losing my favoutite game
I'm losing my favourite game (losing my favourite)
You're losing your mind again (I try)
I try but you're still the same (I try)
I'm losing my baby
You're losing a saviour and saint

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si te interesa aprender de un género musical específico, pero no sabes por dónde comenzar, dejame un comentario indicando cuál es y qué te interesa y trataré de colaborarte escribiendo información, seleccionando las principales fuentes y buscando videos de los grupos o intérpretes más representativos del mismo.

Últimas visitas

Datos personales

Mi foto
He dedicado más de 10 años a la investigación transdisciplinaria conenfoque holístico. Me desempeño como Coach de Transformación Espiritual y consultor de emprendimiento desde y hacia el propósito personal.